Commitment, knowledge and experience best explain why Trish has been a leader in real estate since 1985. Over those years she has been a sales associate, mortgage banker and Broker-in-Charge. Her diverse experience gives her the broad base of knowledge needed to GET THE JOB DONE for you. Trish’s many satisfied clients appreciate her excellent listening skills, her matter of fact approach, as well as her efficient and professional attention to detail. 100% dedication to diverse groups of buyers and sellers is only one of her many ingredients to success. FROM CONDOS TO CASTLES; (yes, she really sold Melrose Castle in Casanova, VA 1987), you’ll like her style. PERFORMANCE AND EXPERIENCE COUNT!
EXPERIENCE AND ACCREDITATIONS
- Full-time Broker specializing in the Lake Norman area- including Cornelius, Davidson, Huntersville, Mooresville and Denver.
- Involved in more than $300,000,000 of real estate closings.
- Resident and real estate broker in the Lake Norman area since 1997 after relocating from the Washington DC area.
AWARDS AND ACCOLADES
- Lake Norman Listing Associate of the year 2001-2007 and 2010
- Lake Norman Closed Volume Associate of the year 2003 – 2006
- Top listing associate company wide 2003, 2004
- Top 1% Closed & Listing Volume Company wide 2001-2006
- Top 5% Closed & Listing Volume Company-wide 2001-2008 and 2010